Thank you for praying!
We want to establish a continuous "prayer-wall" of Jesus-lovers that humbly enter God’s Courts with confidence to discover and pray God’s will for themselves, their families, the Body of Christ, the USA, and the nations.
We want to help Christians and non-Christians everywhere to joyfully discover and intimately know God’s abundant unconditional love, joining a global movement of “Jesus-Lovers.”
As God’s love is intentionally brought to every sphere of society, a gradual healing, restoration and transformation of society will follow – relationally, socially, politically, culturally, environmentally and economically.
Here are some areas to pray into:
1. That Leaders be filled with God’s wisdom and understanding:
- Elected: The President, his Cabinet and Congress (Senate and House) at a Federal level; and each State’s Governor, his Cabinet, and its respective Congress.
- Unelected: Cabinet positions, Judicial positions, Law enforcement, Educational appointments, Security Forces.
The Fear of God is beginning of all wisdom and a knowledge of the Holy One is understanding
2. For righteous leaders to be elected.
Godliness makes a nation great, but sin is a disgrace to any people
3. For leaders to bring the essance of God’s will – His righteousness and His justice - to all government institutions, laws and activities.
The foundation of God’s throne is righteousness and justice
4. To uphold and value the political freedoms of religion, speech, press, peaceable assembly, and the petitioning of government over grievances.
For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love.
5. For the Judeo-Christian foundations of these freedoms to be recognized and valued by believers.
It is for freedom that Jesus has set us free.
6. For God’s people to use their freedoms to engage in the ongoing process of creating a better societies, where all people can have the opportunity to thrive in their humanity.
The Spirit of the Lord GOD is on Me, because the LORD has anointed Me to preach good news to the poor….[so they] will rebuild the ancient ruins; they will restore the places long devastated; they will renew the ruined cities…
The Kings Court Team.
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.